[UNOFFICIAL] Menlo Gangster Crips

The Menlo Gangster Crips(MGC) is a relatively young afro-american street gang located in Fort Carson. Their main territory is situated at the Stranded Road street. All members are known to sport (G)rimm Hats, indicationg Gangster and they notably wear Los Santos Croonic Team clothing. The members can be identified from their various attires(mostly blue and green color), tattoos and graffitis, hand-signs. The Carson County Gang Investigators claimed that there are cases about narcotics and homicide related to the gang, no allies and enemies are known to be affliated with the crew also.

Imgur

Imgur

Stranded Roads

Stranded Roads is a poverty-ridden housing project in South Fort Carson, located in the neighborhood of Davis. The project is predominantly inhabited by persons of African-American descent, a small percentage of latino-american since 1998. It was constructed in 1979 by the mayor Owen Smith, By the mid-1980s, Stranded Roads was probably most famous among the general public as one of the homes to the newly-prominent street gangs: in this case, the Davis Neighborhood Pirus (shout-out to my homies) and now recently The Menlo Gangster Crips.

Imgur

One former gang-member G-Cole was interviewed by the FC Street-Gang organization.

Imgur

Interviewer: So can you tell me about gangs that were resided in the Ganton Imperial Courts?

G-Cole: A lot of thangs, gang-bangin’ was a way of life right there. Everyday crimes and sh**, it all started when the Ganton Black Boyz was protectin’ the base from tha police and from ‘da latino gangs. I’m talkin’ 'bout way back in the 80’s. Then sh** kept on growing there, Grove Street Families and independent criminals took ova the place. After that a small hispanic lil gang, the Ganton Wild Bunch 13 took over for a few moments, but they died out due to the take-down of tha cops. You know what im saying? There was a peace of balance right over there after 'dat.

Interviewer: Well, recently a Crip gang was formed at the Projects. How it started really?

G-Cole: Oh the Menlo’s nigg**, it started off by a group of young blacks, you know… These teenagers are dreamed-millionaires, they wanna be like those original gangsters… The name of the gang, Menlo… Menlo was a person, nigg* was a drug-dealer, a famous one… These young boys were inspired by him, they dragged out the word Gangster into it so ‘dat they showing up they can roll up like real gangsters. Huh, the word Crip, fo’ sure they wanna do this for the honor of the Crip gang. These young criminal minded only hustle and jack up, 'dats all I know.

Interviewer: To which other gang they are friendly or enemies?

G-Cole: I dunno, we attack whoever we like, we beef to whoever they are. But 'dese young nigg** are real in 'dis matter.

OOC

Respect the server and the gang rules.
Cut /b as much as possible, if /b is necessary use /pm instead of /b, if possible.
Any other kind of information regarding about Menlo Gangster Crips should be found out
ICly.
Upon joining the gang you automatically agree on a CK rule, we are looking for realistic roleplay.
Everyone is welcome to join, just approach members ICly.

2 Likes

If y’all want to join, hit me up on DC staypaperchasing

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

1 Like

Good looks, keep it up.

3 Likes

Imgur

[video-to-gif output image]

Imgur

Faction is not mine anymore, if you wonder. If you’d like to join, hit up: Demarcus Jones ICly.

Recruitment is done In Character only and strictly. (You won’t start as a ragged member, so take your time)

okok