Dwight_Dixon ([ UNKNOWN ]);

1. Reason why you got banned;
    I had an argument with the administrator

2. The date that you got banned;
    I forgot the exact date

3. The staff member that got you banned;
    Emilia_Romano

4. Reason why you should be unbanned;
    As I wrote above, I had an argument with the admin, the situation was such that I passed by the place where the sheriffs had a roleplay a couple of times and later I went off and when I came back I went there again at high speed not hoping that they were there. Then I got a warning from the admin, I felt guilty for getting a warning, so I started writing some stupid things on the pm admin and later I got banned. Iā€™m really sorry for that because I came to this server with a friend to make something new here that has not been seen before and to show off our knowledge of roleplay. I would like to apologize to the admin for my mistakes and ask him to give me another chance.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 2 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello @UNKNOWN,

I regret to inform you that your unban appeal has been denied. After thorough consideration, we took into account the incident leading to a warning before the ban, where you chose to insult an Assistant Manager. Unfortunately, with the additional details surrounding the ban, it is not possible for us to lift the ban, and the circumstances from that day remain unchanged.

We appreciate your participation on our server and thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

The Administration Team