Carson NORTE XIV

The Norteños (Spanish: Northerners), also Norte, are affiliated with Nuestra Familia (Our Family), are a coalition of traditionally Latino gangs in Northern California. A member of these gangs is a Norteño (male) or Norteña (female); based on Spanish usage. Northern Californians who are not gang members, but feel a strong cultural affiliation with others in Northern California, may also refer to themselves as Norteños/Norteñas or simply “Northerners.”

Upon the death of Dante Alcaraz and the dwindling Norteno Scene getting pushed out by Surenos the Nortenos would be forced to push into Carson County to take refuge in its falling crime scene. Attempting to take it over as most of the gangs would be defunct such as the Playboys 13, as most of them would be incarcerted or dead.

Method Man Dan I

Arguing At The Bar // Talkin On The Phone

Method Man Dan II & III

Hustlin I & II & III

FREE CRIMINAL CREEPER, BkONEFACE SkCRAPPER
All THE REAL ONES FUCK SKRAPS, NORTE UP X14

good stuff gents, keep it up

Evading // In The County Talks

ALL FLAMED UP I DONT GIVE A FUCK, BACK IT UP OR GET STUCK IN THE GUTTER.
Talkin With A Camarada // Norte’d UP

OOC INFORMATION
If your willing to join the Carson Norte XIV Please join our discord down below for a invitation where you must fill out your CK perms, we allow Blaxican/Blackish characters alongside obviously mexican-Americans/chicanos. We hold a high level of roleplay from all our members and expect the highest qualtity of roleplay to be done at every day, minute and hour.

(Click Image)

Good luck! No Mareros to stand on ur way anymore!